Blockchain Protocol Specialist
Miami, FL US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
DApp360 Workforce is searching for a Blockchain Protocol Specialist to fill an open position within a company that connects business application to blockchain networks.
Serious and high-performance candidates only.
Job Type: Full Time & Direct jire
Job Location: Company is Miami based but role is Fully Remote
Hours of operation: US Eastern Time. *"Given the collaborative demands of software development, we prioritize candidates in or near the EST time zone
About the role:
As Blockchain Protocol specialist your primary duties will be
- Be the go-to person for information on protocols
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the protocols, including network updates, important details, development, etc.
- Possess a strong technical understanding of the protocols we support/will support; use this knowledge to keep the internal teams informed
- Drive community engagement with the protocol teams and community; involved in various communication channels
- Write content related to various protocol insights, infrastructure, trends, etc.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Apply if you have:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Development, and/or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Performs Root Cause Analysis on incidents, developing and implementing novel technical solutions to prevent repeat occurrences.
- 2+ years hands-on enterprise Linux/UNIX systems at scale (advanced level preferred), preferably Debian and RHEL-based distributions
- Proficiency in at least one common scripting language for rapid prototyping
- Experience using nginx and other reverse proxies to secure internet-facing services
- Become embedded in specific blockchain technology communities, building expertise to become a trusted SME in those areas.
- Experience with publishing articles, blog posts, content on blockchains and network infrastructure.
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner.
- Possesses an exceptional work ethic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
- Able to prioritize work, pivot as necessary and meet deadlines.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary:
- Flexible Work Schedule - You do you, just meet your targets and our expectations
- Supportive, collaborative, distributed team environment that supports remote employees
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company
- Early employee stock option plan in a growing business
- Flexible & Fun work culture
- Be part of a community-oriented organization
- Best in class technology tools to empower you to do your best work
- Support for professional development and continuous learning
- Company-sponsored team-bonding activities and team celebrations
- Employee and customer referral bonuses
- Building on the cutting edge of emerging technologies
About Dapp360 Workforce:
A premier US-based talent acquisition firm, Dapp360 Workforce is dedicated to sourcing talent for the decentralized realm. We bridge companies immersed in blockchain technologies with stellar candidates to drive mutual growth.
We embrace diversity! Dapp360 Workforce is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage global applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
We look forward to meeting you.