Blockchain engineer Snr Software Engineer
Remote, NY US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Company Category: Blockchain oracle network
Company Coding Stack: Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
Company Location: Remote, Global Team
JobType: Fulltime/ Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
What you will do:
- Designing and implementing new features within core services offerings that include products such as Automation, VRF, or CCIP.
- Learn more about the underlying technology in the blockchain ecosystem (Solana, Avalanche, Polygon, and Ethereum).
- Learn how to build our core products with Smart Contracts using Solidity.
- Thinking creatively about attack vectors, possible failures, and disaster scenarios, modeling them in reproducible test environments, and developing fixes
- Modeling and developing recovery behaviors within our core node software
- Managing the architectural vision for new subsystems in the core node
- Implementing resilient distributed systems to achieve high reliability in a variety of blockchain environments
Apply if you have the following:
- 4+ years of professional software development experience (Software Engineers, Senior Software Engineers, and Technical Leads are encouraged to apply)
- Experience in Golang or any other strongly-typed programming language
- Preferred B.S. or higher in computer science, software engineering, or related technical field
- Experience developing web applications/services and backend APIs
- Knowledge of systems design concepts
- Interest in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
A bit on the company we are recruiting for:
Company focus: If you are selected you will join a company that is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world
- Fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
- They are committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue.
- Practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success.
- Understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem.
- Embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.