Blue Team Engineer
Remote, VA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Company Category: Blockchain Cybersecurity
Company Location: VA
Work Location: Remote with priority for PST
What you will do:
- Create and implement detection rules for blockchain security threats.
- Utilize and build enhanced detection algorithms on platforms (i.e. Tenderly, Forta, etc..)
- Contribute valuable Blue Team data to risk databases and threat intelligence platforms.
- Work with clients to define and integrate monitoring rules for security alerts.
- Integrate and send alerts.
- Identify issues and assist blue team engineers with responding to alerts.
- Actively monitor security threats and risks involving customers’ blockchain protocols/projects.
- Triages security alerts.
- Collects data and context necessary to initiate Level 2 escalation.
- Delivers timely and high-quality security reports.
- Monitor and analyze emerging threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits.
- Develop Incident Response runbooks and assist in root cause analysis and incident reviews as needed.
Apply if you have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent studies.
- Solid understanding of network and computer security, security testing, software security.
- Experience with Windows & Unix/Linux platforms.
- Scripting skill set (Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl, Powershell) will be considered a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a highly adaptable and nimble team environment with responsive communication.
- You're comfortable working in a follow-the-sun model.
- Strong passion to learn and work in the blockchain / Web3 industry.
- Understanding of the blockchain security space is a big plus.
Extra Credit is always better:
- Certifications in cyber security are a plus.
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.