Brand Strategist & Copywriter
Toronto, ON CA
About the role:
We are recruiting a Brand Strategist & copywriter for our client in Toronto. As their Brand Strategist & Copywriter, you will work closely with the Creative Director, Art Director and Strategy Team to develop and execute creative concepts and strategies that align with their clients' brand values and vision. Your role will involve developing brand strategy and creating captivating and persuasive content for a range of creative initiatives, such as websites, presentations, social media posts, email campaigns, and other marketing materials.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with the Creative Director, Art Director, Project Managers, Designers, Strategists and Clients to develop creative concepts and strategies for brand development and marketing campaigns across web2 and web3 projects
- Develop and execute creative copy that resonates with target audiences and reflects brand values and messaging
- Develop and adhere to brand guidelines and tone of voice documents to ensure consistent messaging across all platforms
- Conduct research on industry trends, target audience, and competitors to inform creative direction and messaging
- Work with designers to ensure that copy and visual assets work together seamlessly to create a cohesive brand experience
- Ensure all copy is delivered on time and within budget
- Continuously monitor and analyze the effectiveness of creative campaigns and strategies and adjust as necessary
Apply if you have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in a brand strategy and copywriting role, preferably in an agency environment.
- A strong portfolio of creative copywriting work, including websites, presentations, social media posts, email campaigns, and other marketing materials
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to develop and execute creative strategies that align with brand values and vision
- Deep understanding of web3 technologies
- Experience with conducting research on industry trends, target audience, and competitors to inform creative direction and messaging
- Proficiency in project management tools and software
A bit on the company we are recruiting for:
If hired you will join a creative agency specializing in web3 product strategy, design, development, and branding for the world's leading companies and brands including Arsenal Football Club, Coinbase, OpenSea, and Shopify. They are a team of passionate creators who are committed to designing and building innovative and impactful solutions for their clients in the web3 space. Their goal is to push the boundaries of what's possible with web3 technology
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.