Remote, CA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Company Category: Trading Platform, CeFi
Company Coding Stack: C++, Python, Linux
Company Location: London
JobType: Fulltime, Remote
About the role:
We are recruiting a C++ developer to work on a Trading Platform Developer. What we seek is someone who is passionate about technology, interested in both low level details of how computer hardware operates and high-level design of large systems, as well as in data infrastructure, experience writing client-server network applications, and writing and optimizing code for high performance. Your previous experience from your own personal projects as well as commercial experience are welcomed. Someone. Interest in algorithmic and quantitative trading is a plus
What you will do:
A great advantage of this position is that it is varied, and it is also up to you to shape it in the direction that matches your talents and company needs. The focus of the role would be to work on the global trading platform that spans across many continents, with real time data capture, order entry on dozens of exchanges, robust connectivity and built-in monitoring. You would be working on expanding and scaling up our trading platform, mainly using C++ and Python.
All the workstations and servers are running Linux, no windows in trading and the development team. We also keep things simple and easy to understand wherever possible which means designing, scalable and robust C++ and Python code is a main skill. We will share more technical details in the interviews. You will have the opportunity to improve your knowledge of software optimizations, of building robust large-scale systems and to understand crypto currency trading.
- Strong C++ skills are required - we will test
- Experience with looking under the hood to see how C++ standard libraries work - we will test
- Strong analytical skills - we will test
- Understanding of networking, CPU and memory model, assembly language - desirable
- Interest in algorithmic and quantitative trading is a plus
A bit on the company and it's culture:
Join a company advancing a truly decentralized world for more transparent and efficient markets and products. They do this by providing liquidity algorithmically across most trading venues in crypto, supporting all major centralized and decentralized trading venues, AMMs, RFQs, aggregators and chains.
To them it will be up to you to make an impact! You will work alongside exceptionally sharp colleagues, learn how to write fail-safe code and improve performance and scalability of the trading system, a real challenge and a rare opportunity! They have flexible working arrangements. At least several days a week in the office with our own gym, unlimited food and drinks are required.
More information will be provided during interview.
Benefits & Perks:
- A unique opportunity to work on very interesting projects, get the level of responsibility and ownership that would be unlikely at any other project or trading firm
- A unique opportunity to join one of the strongest and most successful CeFi teams globally
- Great company culture: informal, non-hierarchical, ambitious, highly professional yet collaborative and entrepreneurial
- A cool office in central London with a sci-fi touch
- Although we are unable to accept fully remote candidates, we support significant flexibility in regards to working from home and working hours.
- Weekly team events, such as team lunches, team dinners, team board games and Dota playing sessions; these are not obligatory in any sense, but this is what we like to do
- On top of competitive base pay, we offer substantial performance based bonuses
- We offer standard perks too, like pension, private health insurance, free food and office gym, but that’s probably not the right reason to join us
- UK work permits and help with relocation
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.