Remote, CA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
We are recruiting a Cryptographer Engineer for a dynamic startup whose product is a sequencer at the forefront of supporting rollups with decentralization, scale and interoperability.
The Sequencer champions the decentralization of layer-2 (L2) rollups within the Ethereum domain and further. It takes charge of the decentralized sequencing and data availability for rollup transactions, operating as a bridge between foundational layer-1 (L1) platforms and any zkVM or optimistic VM.
About the company:
Their team is a diverse blend of professionals from across the globe. They share a commitment to forging enhanced digital transaction and interaction infrastructures. Their crew consists of builders, designers, scholars, and tech enthusiasts. Their contributions span academic pursuits, open-source initiatives, policy design, and more. They have secured support in the form of over $30mm from prominent technology and cryptocurrency investors like Greylock Partners, Electric Capital, Sequoia Capital, and Polychain Capital.
About the position:
Join us as Cryptography Engineer, where you'll team up with other engineers and experts to develop cryptographic tools and systems. Together, you will extend their privacy and scalability solutions to the Ethereum environment. Notable projects in their portfolio include Jellyfish, a renowned open-source rendition of the zero-knowledge proof system called PLONK, and the creation of cryptographic circuits for a confidential yet verifiable transaction platform on Ethereum.
- Devise, validate, and launch cryptographic protocols and libraries.
- Collaborate with external auditors for assessing the safety and robustness of implementations.
- Manage engineering tasks, right from ideation and planning to actual deployment, in tandem with engineering heads and product teams for accurate and achievable timelines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of practical cryptography.
- A minimum of 3 years in software engineering or an equivalent in cryptographic development.
- Familiarity with best practices in software engineering and cryptographic implementation security.
- Track record of launching and managing engineering tasks.
- Doctorate in Computer Science emphasizing cryptography.
- Prior experience with the Rust language.
- Prior work on blockchain infrastructure, preferably a layer-1 blockchain.
- A keen interest in the fast-evolving blockchain realm.
- A completely remote role offering flexible work hours.
- Collaborate with some of the most brilliant minds in the cryptocurrency arena.
- Attractive remuneration package with equity options.
- International off-site team meetings.
- Open vacation policy.
- Premium health, dental, and vision benefits for US staff.
About Dapp360 Workforce:
A premier US-based talent acquisition firm, Dapp360 Workforce is dedicated to sourcing talent for the decentralized realm. We bridge companies immersed in blockchain technologies and building decentralized applications with stellar candidates to drive mutual growth.
We embrace diversity! Dapp360 Workforce is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage global applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
We look forward to meeting you.