DeFi Analyst & Educator
New York NY, NY US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
About the role:
We are recruiting a DeFi Analyst and Educator for long term employment. We need someone who has an obsession with customer success, is eager to take massive action and lead. This is a ground floor opportunity at a DeFi educational platform. You will be working directly with the Director of Education, Product Manager and other analysts/mentors on a daily basis
What you will do:
- Lead 10 or more hour long live sessions per week teaching DeFi concepts from beginner to advanced students
- Take responsibility, support and track the success of approximately 400 students per 6 months
- Explain complex DeFi and crypto concepts in a ELI5 manner
- Create research reports of various crypto projects
- Share your knowledge of DeFi and crypto projects with the community
- Write 2 short articles per week about DeFi, tools, projects, ecosystems and news
- Take 1on1 calls with customers to help them learn and succeed in DeFi
- Perform trading/technical and on-chain analysis to evaluate investments and identify trading opportunities
Apply if you have the following:
- Must be able to work EST time zone.
- Experience leading education initiatives, programs, etc.
- Experience in fast paced environments
- Strong exposure in the DeFi community and social media presence
- Must be a user of DeFi
- Comprehensive understanding of the crypto/blockchain space
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to discuss and explain technical concepts, solutions and architectures in a simplified manner
- Extreme open-mindedness to new ideas with a mindset of continuous learning
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive salary
- Full time/40 hours a week
- Unlimited PTO
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.