Director of Marketing (WEB3)
Miami, FL US
Position: Marketing director
Company Category: Health dApps
Company Location: Miami, FLorida
Work Location: In office non remote
About the role:
We are recruiting a highly skilled Marketing Director with a passion for decentralization. If hired, you will lead a marketing team in promoting the company’s products (decentralized applications built around healthcare).
The idea candidate is an experienced Marketing Director who has solid skills in developing and executing a product vision. We need someone with strong communication and leadership skills, and who will work effectively with remote and cross-functional teams.
Objectives for the role:
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights for developing marketing and branding strategies for existing and new products.
- Oversee and grow the marketing department by identifying revenue opportunities among established clients and by securing new accounts.
- Identify short- and long-term scheduling and resource needs, including development and management of the annual marketing budget, profit-and-loss projections, and expenditures.
- Understand key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends, and translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team.
- Develop improved project/work order management methodology for EVM reporting.
- Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of operational tasks to report to upper-level management.
- Lead development of marketing strategy by working closely with clients, managers, creatives, content providers, and distribution partners to create effective plans focused on growing the audience for our products and services.
- Spearhead the execution of marketing campaigns, including test and control group segmentation, testing, tracking, results reporting, analyses, and recommendations.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategy, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive customer interest and sales.
- Conduct meetings regularly with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, brainstorm possible solutions, and provide training to ensure the team is consistently performing above standard.
- Attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows, prepare engaging displays and collateral as needed, and provide post-event reports and analysis.
- Responsible for producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design, and organizing the company’s publications.
- Supervise the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals.
- Monitor progress of KPIs and submit performance reports
Required skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in Web3, Crypto, and Blockchain Technology.
- Proven experience as Marketing Director.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and campaign creation.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in business administration, marketing advertising, communications or relevant field.
Extra Credit is always better:
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software.
- Established roster of media and PR contacts.
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords.
- Up to speed with current online marketing techniques and best practices.
- Have experience working for a startup, or other businesses that have grown quickly.
- Marketing software products
A bit on the company we are recruiting for:
If hired you will join a company building a platform to level up positive health, behavior, and lifestyle through decentralize application that will protect their users heath data and give them ownership of their data.
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.