New York NY, NY 10003 US
- Leverage leadership experience to create high-performing distributed agile teams, implementing best practices on technical design, planning, development, release, and process.
- Help build out a rapidly growing team by establishing rigorous and consistent interview processes for a variety of engineering roles and experience levels.
- Help set career goals and clear laddering for your teams, mentor engineers of all levels, and motivate the team.
- Track and manage engineering KPIs to objectively assess and improve team performance
- Design and build new features for our core products
- Collaborate closely with product and commercial to continuously innovate on Nayya products
- Improve existing applications' functionality, speed, and reliability
- Work with other Nayya employees to find new product opportunities
- Be a part of the decision-making process as it relates to scaling the company and our products
- Provide technical expertise to promote business development efforts
- 2+ years of management experience
- Passionate about process, quality, and efficiency, and leading a team of motivated engineers
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills. Able to work cross-functionally across multiple areas of the business and corral remote developers into a cohesive team.
- You are a skilled software developer motivated and able to pick up new technologies and skills when needed.
- Proven track record of shipping products in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Lead by example and get deep satisfaction helping others grow their skills and careers.
- Experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails, or Python
- Experience building and supporting production-quality software
- Experience with AWS, relational databases, REST APIs, MVC Architecture, and OOP principles
Be an early employee of a quickly growing, VC-backed start-up. Grow with them! Work in a highly collaborative, cross-functional environment. Benefits include Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, and stock options. they have a ton of interesting problems to solve around scaling web applications, linking messy heterogeneous data sets, machine learning, NLP, distributed systems, data pipelines, data analytics and predictions, system reliability, security, privacy, and more. The salary range for candidates for this role is $164,000- $210,000.