Lead Front End Developer
Remote, CA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
About the role:
We are recruiting a Front-End Software for a company committed to protecting privacy online.
As front-end software engineer you can lead development in modifying and modernizing their clients website.
Apply if you have the following:
- Strong frontend expertise and at least 3-5 years of experience
- Experience with backend web application development and frameworks (Ruby on Rails preferred)
- Experience with software development via distributed development teams
- Comfortable working in an open-source setting
- A passion for helping protect users’ privacy and security.
- Written and verbal communication skills in fluent English
- Proven record of getting things done
Extra Credit is always better:
- Experience with OAuth
- Familiarity with the world of cryptocurrency, especially Ethereum and Solana
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.