ML Engineer/Data Scientist/Engineer
Remote, CA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Company Category: Wallet, DApps
Company Coding Stack: Rust, Typescript, Python, AWS, DBT/Athena/Glue RDS Terraform
Company Location: CA
Work Location: Remote (CET/EST is preferred)
About the role:
We are recruiting a Data Engineer/Scientist/ML Engineer for an open source web3 platform that connects blockchain wallets to DApps.
In this role Data is business critical and you will improve the company monitoring and build new use cases over the existing plumbing. The role needs someone who will help mature their existing data applications and innovate new use cases. Their existing setup is data lake/warehouse with data science/bi applications as customers. You will use DBT/Athena/Glue (Spark)/RDS/Python/Terraform.
We need someone with enough knowledge and maturity to assume a leadership role with the data team. You will be expected to expand upon and fulfill the vision.
What you will do:
- Design and implement end-to-end data pipelines, and work closely with stakeholders to build instrumentation and define data models
- Take ownership of monitoring to ensure high availability of our data tooling
- Build actionable production-quality internal dashboards, with well defined KPI’s
- Work with the Cloud team to create customer-focused dashboards to help customers understand their usage.
- Partner closely with product, engineering and other business stakeholders to influence product and business decisions with data
- Influence leadership to drive more data-informed decisions
Apply if you have the following:
- 3+ years of experience as a Data engineer/scientist.
- Extensive experience with Python/Spark/databases
- Deep understanding of advanced SQL techniques, dimensional modeling and scaling ETL pipelines
- Experience with applied statistics and quantitative modeling
- Demonstrated knowledge in monitoring data systems
Extra Credit is always better:
- Terraform knowledge
- Domain experience in crypto and SaaS would be a plus
- Knowledge of Rust and TypeScript (help on data ingestion pipeline)
- Demonstrated ability to translate analytical insights into clear recommendations and effectively communicate them to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong background in statistical modeling such as regression, survival and cohort analysis, time series forecasting, etc.
- Experience in the AWS Glue/Athena toolsuite, Spark, Presto
A bit on the company we are recruiting for:
If hired you will join a company whose open source wallet is the standard to connect blockchain wallet to DApps on any blockchain. They have been around since 2018 and are valued over $25M USD.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Remote work allowance
- Token offering
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.