San Francisco, CA 94101 US
Stack: Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
We are recruiting an experienced Principal Engineer. As Principal Engineer, you will collaborate actively with product leaders and leadership team to understand high-level product needs over an extended timeframe, map out platform services, make framework decisions, and have influence across the entire company stack to drive massive impact in the blockchain industry. As their Principal Engineer you will own and drive important high-level design and architecture across a distributed platform.
What you will do
- Architect our next-generation platform to extend our node from delivering external data and on-chain services to enabling trust-minimized distributed computation for a wide variety of smart contract applications.
- Architect and design components/service layers to sustainability scale as the number of blockchains integrations we support grows significantly.
- Work directly with leadership to take into account all product vectors and define our high-level technical roadmap to scale across multiple dimensions of blockchain integrations, applications, payment flexibility, and engineering operations as we grow.
- Collaborate with engineers, technical leaders and product managers across multiple teams to achieve consensus for technical decisions, concepts and guidelines.
- Actively participate in leveling the team’s engineering bar, increasing the velocity of the team and the reliability/security of the product through coaching and utilization of frameworks, etc.
- 10+ years of professional engineering experience working in a collaborative product-driven environment.
- Successful experience designing, building and scaling multiple production services, components and infrastructure.
- Successful experience collaborating with a team to support production services over multiple years as they evolved to scale with user demand and challenges.
- Deep knowledge of programming languages, tools and frameworks required to successfully build and deploy production services, with prior experience selecting these tools and frameworks.