Product Marketing Manager - Web3
San Fransisco bay area, CA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager (Web3 Experience a must)
Company Category: DeFi : Loan Protocol
Company Location: CA
Work Location: Remote
About the role:
We are recruiting a Product Marketing manager for our client. The idea candidate will must be exceptional and creative individual who will help them cultivate strong brand awareness, expand their community, and drive further adoption of their products and protocol. In addition you must have a strong sense of the current global marketing landscape in the Web3 space and know how to develop marketing strategies that yield dynamic results.
What you will do:
- Improve on and implement a comprehensive marketing plan for company’s products
- Leverage marketing data to understand customer behavior and drive product decisions
- Design, implement, track, and review results of data-driven, dynamic marketing campaigns to increase product awareness and adoption.
- Evaluate and implement brand building & user and community growth activities with partners/vendors, such as NFT projects, PR agencies, marketplaces, wallet solution providers, etc
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to deliver excellent product solutions and execute cohesive go-to-market strategies
Apply if you have the following:
- 2+ years of experience in traditional marketing (experience in crypto marketing/growth hacking are highly desirable)
- Familiarity with data analysis and customer segmentation
- Proven experience in developing and executing effective data-driven marketing strategies
- Experience with various product marketing techniques (e.g., integrated marketing campaigns, SEO, social media advertising, and content marketing).
- Compelling storytelling, written, and verbal communication skills
- A proactive leader: eager to take the initiative and create and implement a plan without instruction or guidance
- A true team player with the ability to listen to others and provide honest feedback to its members
- Great organizational and prioritization skills, familiarity with workflow management tools such as Jira/ClickUp/etc
- Familiarity and a keen interest in the blockchain, digital assets, and Web3 space
- Proficiency in another language besides English would be a huge plus
A bit on the company we are recruiting for:
If hired you will join a company whose open source wallet is the standard to connect blockchain wallet to DApps on any blockchain. They have been around since 2018 and are valued over $25M USD.
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.