Senior Consensus Engineer
Miami, FL US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Company Category: Blockchain Development
Company Coding Stack: Rust, Golang, Java, or C++ programming
Company Location: NYC & Miami
Work Location: Hybrid within NYC or Miami
About the role:
Fuzz and maintain existing Snow-Family Consensus Algorithms
Implement enhancements to the Snow-Family Consensus Algorithms (ex: Snowman++):
Produce testing frameworks to simulate the correctness and liveness of new consensus algorithms
What makes you a good fit:
- You believe in a future where blockchain technologies make the world a more fair and free place for everyone.
- You have the desire to work on open-source code and engage with the community. You wish to work together with other talented contributors instead of working alone.
- You are a coder. You implement demos and proofs-of-concept before writing multi-page technical documents.
- You create and find projects that provide value. You don’t need to wait for someone to tell you what to research or work on. We hire awesome engineers to tell us what we should build, not the other way around.
- You have an obsession with code quality and performance. You ship code when it is ready, not as soon as it passes unit tests
Apply if you have the following:
- Demonstrated capability in subject area (open source code or published work is a bonus)
- Rust, Golang, Java, or C++ programming experience
- Batchelor in computer science or extensive demonstrated experience
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.