Senior Data Analyst - Finance
Miami, FL US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
About the role:
We are seeking a senior data analyst with experience in finance.
What you will do:
- Build robust data models downstream of backend services and external data sources, that support reconciliation, internal reporting, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Develop “The Ledger” which tracks all Crypto movements from external data sources.
- Design, build and scale a company-wide approach to reconciliation for cash, and crypto.
- Develop the internal financial reporting dashboards.
- Conduct more strategic analysis on specific topics such as the Flow of Funds from both a cash and crypto perspective.
- Collaborate with the finance team and the crypto engineering team to conduct investigations into areas such as issues with crypto delivery.
- Communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences (across different teams).
- Cross-functional team working with Product, Engineering, and Finance
Apply if you have the following:
- Advanced SQL, data modelling, and data visualization tools are second nature to you
- You have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of statistics and probability, including experience in conducting large-scale A/B tests
- You have experience working with a finance team, or within a finance function
- You have the versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job and adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment
- You are experienced in communicating with cross-functional stakeholders including finance managers, engineers, VP & C-level executives
Extra Credit is always better:
- You have experience working in fintech
- You have knowledge of cryptocurrency
- You have worked with DBT, Google BigQuery, and Looker
- You have experience doing on-chain data analysis
- You have experience working with Python
A bit on the company we are recruiting for:
If hired, you will join a company who is leading the industry in Web3 infrastructure. They provide end-to-end solutions for payments, enterprise-scale smart contract development, and digital asset management. You will join a firm of inventors, artists, and authors of innovation
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Remote work allowance
- Token offering
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.