Senior DevOps Engineer
New York, NY 10010 US
In one year you’ll know you were successful if...
- Worked closely and in full coordination with the IT Eng+ DevOps team to provide follow-the-sun operational coverage in the production support of our AWS Environments and internal IT and Engineering tooling
- Built out automated tooling for cloud operations such as automated remediation of known issues, auto-scaling, etc.
- Worked with our IT Engineering team and influenced the operability of the product
- Wrote automation code and built tools to integrate multiple on-premise, private and public cloud services
- Significant experience as a DevOps Engineer with a passion for technology and strong motivation and responsibility for high reliability and service level support
- Experience with GCP and AWS and a general understanding of cloud architecture and cloud native technologies,
- Experience with Okta, Terraform and CI/CD pipelines
- High proficiency with containerized environments (Kubernetes and Docker)
- Ability to operate independently, make decisions, take action and take responsibility
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work and coordinate between multiple teams
- High proficiency with Infrastructure as Code, using provisioning tools like Terraform and GitHub actions or configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Salt, or Chef
- Ability to understand and debug complex microservice architectures
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly and prioritize and multitask on multiple responsibilities
- Experience in scripting – Shell scripts, Python or Go preferred.
The base salary range for this role is $133,700 to $167,100 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. The company’s goal of building out a blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains. DevOps engineers work closely with their teammates to evangelize and automate dev-ops best practices. They are thought leaders in designing the scalable, highly available, and secure distributed systems powering the best-in-class insights into blockchain activity that enable our customers to push the boundaries of the cryptocurrency landscape.