Senior Engineer, Frontend
New York, NY 10010 US
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’ve leveraged the right mix of novel and tried and true front-end technologies to deliver best-in-class user experiences for our customers’ most sensitive workflows.
- You have built a dashboard or data visualization that displays a large amount of data in an intuitive way.
- You have built a high-availability, scalable API leveraging the most relevant services from AWS.
- You have improved our testing practices to ensure the highest quality code reaches our customers.
- Design partners seek out your feedback and perspective on new features from the ideation phase through execution.
- You have debugged production issues and participated in a blameless post-mortem process to make our systems stronger.
- Experience shipping and iterating in close collaboration with design and product partners
- Experience in an environment leveraging cloud providers like AWS or GCP.
- You have mentored and/or led other engineers and love to teach and learn from others.
- Exposure to or interest in the cryptocurrency technology ecosystem
The base salary range for this role is $133,700 to $167,100 on a national basis and may be higher or lower depending on the location of the role. Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. The company’s goal of building out a blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.