Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
- Design and develop resilient and high-performing applications and their accompanying systems.
- Collaborate closely with supply, growth, and other engineering teams to deliver data-driven product solutions.
- Seamlessly integrate our core systems with a sophisticated decentralized web3 system that involves complex quantitative operations.
- Tackle captivating challenges in graphics programming, algorithms, user experience (UX), and architecture.
- Conduct research and innovation in the field of edge computing, exploring new possibilities.
- Research and pioneer innovative approaches to visualize and interact with data on a map.
- Contribute to cultivating a culture of engineering excellence throughout the software development process.
- Experience building applications that deal with large volumes of data
- Experience working with or building geospatial APIs and content systems
- Experience building systems that process large volumes of data
- Experience or interest in using the following: AWS, Typescript, Node, React, React Native, MongoDB, Solana, Python, ECS, Kubernetes
- Demonstrated experience building and testing features end to end with a keen interest in UI/UX design as it pertains to interacting with large volumes of mapping or scientific data
- Experience shipping and supporting code running at scale
- You are always interested in new challenges and are comfortable learning new technologies.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits plus FSA
- Family leave
- 401(k) program
- Unlimited Flex PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Paid lunch