Smart Contract Engineer
Remote, FL US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Company Category: DeFi, Interoperability
Company Location: Miami
Work Location: Remote (CET/EST is preferred)
About the role:
Are you a smart contract engineer who understands building fast and efficient programs should not sacrifice security? If so, we have a company seeking your skillset. If hired you will join a team focused improving the substructure of web3 technology. Your skillset will contribute to building EVM-centric bridges that are maximally proficient and easily accessible for any user.
What you will do:
- Design and implement end-to-end data pipelines, and work closely with stakeholders to build instrumentation and define data models
- Protocol Architecture: Research and develop protocol upgrades and new financial concepts.
- Smart Contracts: Implement designs with a focus on security, simplicity, ease of use, and gas-efficiency.
- Code Review and Mentorship: Write code in a highly collaborative open source ecosystem. In-depth reviews of others’ contributions is expected with a focus on helping others grow their technical expertise.
- Bots: Write off-chain code to interact with and manage smart contracts. Bot systems should have a high degree of correctness, efficiency, and antifragility.
Apply if you have the following:
- 2+ years full-time experience in Engineering at a software or financial services technology organization
- 1+ years full-time experience working in solidity or other compiled language
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high quality code
- Passion for blockchain technology, crypto economic protocol design, game theory, or decentralized finance
A bit on the company we are recruiting for:
If hired, you will join a small team that making impressive impact through innovation. Team is a diverse group of top tier engineers and developers with traditional finance background who believe in economic freedom. They are focused on building decentralized protocol governed by community. You will be supported to produce your best work. The company culture is built around integrity, iterative learning, open discussion, and honesty.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and substantial token options.
- Token option, that will enhance your influence in their growing ecosystem.
- Vacation when you need it
- Family care,
- Training and development
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.