San Franciso, CA US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Brief on the Company:
We are recruiting a Solutions Engineer to join a company on a mission to empower every developer to utilize blockchain technology. Their Product, an all in one Web3 developer platform that combines debugging tools with observability and infrastructure and building blocks. They have helped tens of thousands of developers work more efficiently with the blockchain.
About the role:
In growth mode they are seeking a solution engineer to join their team to help build and scale their revenue organization this year. If hired you will collaborate with the Sales and Customer Success teams on discovery calls, demos, and POC execution. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who wants to make an impact.
- Guide prospects and customers on how to best utilize entire platform
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to our product team
- Uncover and quickly resolve challenges during evaluations and onboardings by crafting tailored solutions
- Solve complex integration and product questions and coordinate resolutions, including technical troubleshooting of customer issues
- Leverage your deep understanding of their customer’s business and technical environments to help us identify revenue prospects and opportunities to increase our high value service impact
- 3+ years in a remote first SE role working with a technical audience.
- Proven track record of performance working with developers through C-Level Executives.
- Excels working cross functionally with sales, customer success and product teams all while staying focused on solving for the customer.
- Understands the power of a PLG model and how to help customers adopt new technology with minimal friction.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization.
- Interest in Web3, blockchain technology and the next generation of the internet.
Benefit & Perks:
- Stock Options - We believe that everybody should own a part of the company and we want our team members to benefit from our shared success.
- Competitive compensation - that includes base pay and an annual bonus
- Health insurance package - for you and your dependents accordingly to your country's policy
- Flexible working hours - You are entrusted to manage your working hours effectively. The only important thing is that it allows for collaboration with your team.
- Flexible vacation policy - We encourage employees to use their time off for rest.
- Company equipment - Standard equipment includes a MacBook laptop, a monitor, and a keyboard and mouse of your choice.
Support in life changes
- Parental leave for birth and adopting parents is fully covered in duration set accordingly to the country policy.
- Four weeks of paid parental leave for non-birthing parents. Four weeks of paid time off after a baby has arrived (effective immediately), to help share the joys & responsibilities.
This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a revenue organization at an exciting high growth Web3 startup. They have hundreds of paying customers, thousands of happy users and are just getting started on our path to becoming the de facto development and infrastructure platform for Web3