Staff Data Engineer
Miami, FL US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Company Category: Insurtech
Company Coding Stack: dbt, BigQuery, Redshift, Postgre, Python
Company Location: Miami, Florida
Work Location: Remote (CET/EST is preferred)
About the role:
We are recruiting a Staff data engineer who will provide operational and technical expertise to design, build, upgrade and maintain the Big Data analytics platform, data and applications
What you will do:
- Designing and building Data Platform used by the insurance and product teams
- Build data pipelines that are reliable, efficient, testable, & maintainable (with Fivetran, Talend, Matillion, Apache Airflow or similar)
- Design our data models for optimal storage and retrieval and to meet critical product requirements.
- Understand and influence logging to support our data flow, architecting logging best practices where needed
Apply if you have the following:
- At least 8 years of experience in data engineering
- Technologies (dbt, BigQuery, Redshift, Postgres)
- Proficiency with Python
- Experience with custom ETL/ELT and programming/scripting language experience
- Demonstrated experience using a data visualization tool such as Looker or Tableau to visualize and model raw data sets
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architecture, and data sets
- Experience designing and deploying high performance systems with reliable monitoring and logging practices.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup environment
About this recruiting firm:
Dapp360 Workforce is a US based firm recruiting tech talents for the decentralized ecosystem. We partner with companies using blockchain technologies to aid them in hiring the right candidates who can contribute in a meaningful way to enrich their growth.
We are an Equal opportunities employer and encourage people of diverse backgrounds from around the Globe to apply.